AT TERI PUBLIC SCHOOL, WE BELIEVE:
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are vital in addressing the complex societal and ethical issues of our time. A combination of fundamental knowledge, individual creativity and curiosity.
- Students learn best in a community where academic disciplines are integrated with Literature, music and the arts are essential, timeless aspects of human existence.
- Effective communication is often the only difference between a good idea and a successful initiative.
- Collaborative learning, athletics, and extracurricular activities develop leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Responsibility and integrity are core principles in the pursuit of excellence.
- Learning never ends.